Jake Perks BA (Hons) Sports Development and P.E.
Jake is a strength and conditioning specialist who has a well rounded knowledge base and background in weight-lifting. Jake takes a very innovative approach to training, specifically focussing on functional movements to achieve his client’s goals. Not only does Jake provide positive training he also teaches his clients how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Jake’s training style has proven to condition, strip body fat, increase lean gains and improve mental well being.
Services I offer (Rollover icon for description)
- BA (Hons) Sports Development and P.E.
- PSM Award SAQ, Level 1
- Level 3 Personal Training Certificate (Professional Fitness and Education)
- RFU Level 1
- Winter Tough Guy 2012
- Fully CRB Checked
- Jake was brought on board with Conditioned Training as he is a strength and conditioning specialist who has a well – rounded knowledge base and a diverse background in lifting.
- On-going experience shadowing Pure Physio sessions on clients and on other individuals of all injuries.
- Gym Instructor at Leeds Trinity & All Saints and The Hydro, Harrogate for the past 2 years gaining a wealth of knowledge for exercise prescription and muscular injury prevention.
- Jake takes a very innovative approach to training specifically focusing on functional movements.
Tel: 07970 404 449